- In Settings, tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the “i” next to the network you’re connected to.
- Tap Configure DNS.
- Tap Manual.
- Delete existing DNS entries.
- Enter the following entries:
- Tap Save.
You’ve set your device to use Cloudflare’s 220.127.116.11 DNS resolver! (If you need to revert to the previous setup, repeat the above instructions but select “DHCP,” “Automatic”)
- How to set up Cloudflare DNS on Mac
- How to set up Cloudflare DNS on Windows
- How to set up Cloudflare DNS on Android
- Cloudflare’s 18.104.22.168 DNS