How to set up Cloudflare DNS on a Mac
- Click the Apple icon in the top left corner.
- Select System Preferences.
- Click Network.
- Click Advanced.
- Click DNS.
Click the + button, enter the first of the following server addresses, and repeat until all four are in.
- Click OK.
You’ve set your computer to use Cloudflare’s 220.127.116.11 DNS resolver! (If you need to revert to the previous setup, repeat the above instructions but select “DHCP,” “Obtain DNS server address automatically.”)
- How to set up Cloudflare DNS on Windows
- How to set up Cloudflare DNS on iPhone
- How to set up Cloudflare DNS on Android
- Cloudflare’s 18.104.22.168 DNS