How to set up Cloudflare DNS on an Android
These screens may vary depending on your version of Android. These came from a Samsung Galaxy S9.
- In Settings, tap Wi-Fi.
- Press and hold on the network you’re connected to.
- Click Manage Network Settings (it may read Modify Network on your device).
- Click the check box called Show Advanced Options.
- Click DHCP under IP Settings.
- Select Static.
- Remove any DNS addresses that may be already listed and in their place add:
- Click Save. If you’re not noticing any change, disconnect and reconnect to the Wi-Fi.
You’ve set your device to use Cloudflare’s 126.96.36.199 DNS resolver! (If you need to revert to the previous setup, repeat the above instructions but select “DHCP,” “Automatic”)
- How to set up Cloudflare DNS on Mac
- How to set up Cloudflare DNS on iPhone
- How to set up Cloudflare DNS on Windows
- Cloudflare’s 188.8.131.52 DNS