A number of years in research & design has led to completion of engineering and testing on one of the worlds first hoverboards capable of transporting a person by standing on top. This aircraft is the most compact, powerful and efficient design capable of aggressively maneuvering through the air by far.
Based off of a 185lb person, the vehicle in fact, is nothing more than a giant drone, with eight propellers and high power. It may have been a model of the Omni Hoverboards brand, launched in 2015 and considered by Guinness as the world’s first electric board, with an estimated price of $20,000.
- Test results show it can lift all up 500lbs.
- Custom carbon fiber structure has been tested with a 1.5x safety factor and loaded with 750lbs.
- Redundancy throughout all electrical components allow the device to monitor and select it’s strongest signal.
- 2 motors can fail, and safe landing is possible.
- 1 power system can be lost, and safe landing is possible.
- In an emergency, propeller rotation is capable of breaking the speed of sound and sustain supersonic, to compensate forces lost.
- FAA aircraft navigation lighting.
- VTOL & custom components, all industrial grade equipment.
- HOVERBOARD AIRCRAFT ON ROAD FULL VIDEO, Real Flight Personal Drone Flying On Viral Video Certified
- Omni Hoverboards