Here is how enthusiastic The Freestyle mini projector is
Samsung debuted The Freestyle mini projector works like a regular full range projector but smarter. The Freestyle offers a lot of feature not available on a regular projector in today’s market on top of existing projector features.
Table of Contents
The product promises to revolutionise the way consumers consume video content. The device is lightweight, projects images up to 100 inches and provides a smart TV experience with access to Tizen operating system applications.
Samsung pointed out that users will be able to take advantage of the smart EDGE Blending feature in the new version of the product, which allows the use of two devices at the same time to project the content in a 21:9 image aspect ratio, without alignment.
In addition, the product supports Samsung Gaming Hub, the game streaming platform already available on Samsung smart TVs, which enables a gaming experience, with no storage limitation, download or console requirement.
It is worth remembering that the device also has automatic aspect ratio, focus and leveling capabilities through an easy and instant setting to display an always sharp high definition image (Full HD), with constant aspect ratio at 16:9.
Last but not least, The Freestyle has a connection to smartphones, such as mirroring and transmission via Tap View for Samsung devices, Smart View for other Android devices and Air Play for iOS.
Big features. Small package.
The Freestyle Features
- The Freestyle’s powerful speaker sends sound waves in every direction for an immersive audio experience of Premium 360 Sound.
- The 180 degree design gives you the flexibility to point, play and enjoy a big screen experience.
- The projector optimizes screen size, auto-focuses, and levels the image even when pointed on an angle.
- Access your streaming apps, listen to your favorite playlist, use voice assistants.
- The speaker sound waves in every direction for a deeply immersive and cinematic audio experience.
- For indoor use, The Freestyle works best in dimly lit rooms. For outdoor use, The Freestyle works best at dusk/night.
- The Freestyle can help you create a mood by projecting a variety of lights, design elements, photos and messaging onto your wall.
- Samsung Galaxy’s Tap View allows you to display your phone’s screen on The Freestyle by simply tapping your phone on it. iOS and Android users can also project their device content with the SmartThings app.
- Connect and watch whatever content is playing on your Samsung TV from any other room.
- You can control The Freestyle projector with your voice for maximum convenience. Play a movie, pause a show, start a playlist, or find something to watch – all with a simple voice command. Just say the word, and The Freestyle is there to help via Bixby or Alexa.
More Information ℹ
– The Freestyle
– The Freestyle: Official Launch Film | Samsung