Files Go is a new storage manager that helps you free up space on your phone, find files faster, and share them easily offline with others. The Android Applicaiton is available as a free download for all devices on the Play Store. It comes in at just 4.4MB, and is a must-have if you’re using a phone with limited storage or a storage hungry app installed.
How to install Google Files Go
1.Open the Play Store from the app drawer or the home screen.
2.Search for Files Go.
3.Hit the Install button on the Files Go card.
How to get started with Google Files Go
After installing Files Go, you’ll need to give it usage rights so it can monitor your app usage and offer suggestions for apps you can delete. Here’s how to get started with Files Go:
- Open Files Go from the app drawer or home screen.
- Hit the Continue button.
- Give Files Go access to photos, media, and files by hitting the Allow button.
- In the Find unused apps card, tap the Get started button.
- Hit the Go to settings button.
- Tap Files Go in the Apps with usage access screen.
- Toggle the button next to Permit usage access.
- Go back to the app to see cleanup suggestions. In the Temporary app files card, hit the Free up button to clear unused files.
- Select the button next to All items and hit Clear.
Note: Android permissions are requied for Android Apps to run, provide permission access carefuly to apps. Take a chill now with storage issues.