Access Bank Ghana recently announced a partnership with Uber Ghana, a move that aims to enhance the digital driving and riding experience in Ghana. This partnership will enable Access Bank Ghana customers with Access Bank Visa Card to reduce ride cost by 30% when ever they request for Uber rides in Ghana.
To make use of the promo
- Apply for an Access Bank Visa Card by
- Visiting any of our branches
- Dialing *901*26#
- Using the Access Mobile App
- Download the Uber App
- Choose card as your preferred payment option and link card to account.
For existing customers, all you need to do is to link your Access Bank Visa card to your Uber account and use promo code: AccessRideSavings.
How to add my card as a payment option on Uber
- Select “Account” and then “Wallet” in the Uber app.
- Tap “Add Payment Method”
- Add a payment method by scanning the card or manually entering the required card information.
Enter the promo code using the following steps
Tap on “Account” on the bottom right corner of your Uber App
- Select “Wallet”
- Scroll down to “Promotions” option.
- Click on “Add Promo Code”.
- Enter the Promo Code “AccessRideSavings”
Once applied, the discount will be automatically applied to the total fare amount before payment.
The rules of the Promo
It doesn’t matter whether you are a new customer or an existing customer, you get 30% discount (capped at GHS10 maximum) on 60 Uber rides when you pay with the Access Visa Cards. This means if 30% of the trip fare is higher than GHS10, you will only receive a discount of GHS10 and will therefore be required to pay the extra amount. The promo starts from the month of July 2023 and ends in June 2024. Any additional rides taken outside this period will not be eligible for the discount.
More Information ℹ