From the 7th of December 2022, AirtelTigo Unlimited Call bundles; an OnNet calls bundle that offered subscribers GHS1 (1,440 minutes) to GHS20 (259,200 minutes) with validity periods of 1 Day to 75 Days depending on choice of offer will no longer be available for sale.
The service provider recommends subscribers to onboard a Fuse bundles offer of choice as a replacement. AirteTigo Fuse Bundles have packages for solo voice and data-voice combo with voice spanning all local networks. Additionally this package has no expiry till you exhaust your volume.
How Fuse Bundles work
- Dial *111#, *110# or *567# to subscribe or use the AirtelTigo App to purchase the Fuse Bundle
- The unused minutes do not expire
- Multiple Subscriptions are possible
- Bundles with validity have priority over the Fuse bundle. e.g. Unlimited on-net calls (discontinued), Sika Kokoo and other validity bundles
- Customers will be switched to the default service class after subscribing to the Fuse bundle and will be eligible for only ATMoney Top-Up bonuses
- Customers can check their balance by dialling to *504#
- Product duration will remain valid until an end date is announced
- All prepaid subscribers (AirtelTigo)