Android has had support for tts since its beginnings. The clarity of sound produced by the then speech synthesizers were so poor it hurts the ears yet it was a giant leap in the world of computer speech for Android users.
In this guide, we would go thorough steps involved in install almost any TTS language (non-robotic), so your device can read things in your native language without problems.
- Plug your device on computer and create a folder named VocalizerEx .
- Download and install on your device the Vocalizer TTS APK.
- Visit this website and download your language. It will be better if you download Premium High version.
- Rename that file adding .zip at the end and open it.
- Extract all files and folders of the zip to this folder (created on Step 1)(Now you can unplug your device).
- On your device, go to Settings > Language and Input > Text-to-speech output and then select VocalizerEx TTS (on newer version of devices locate the text to speech settings to begin).
- Done, now your device speaks your language.