The Samsung Developer Conference 2017 is all set to take place from the 18th to the 19th of October in San Francisco where a lot breakthrough innovations from Samsung and its partners will likely be announced along with a number of interesting sessions and workshops for the developers community (workshops happen on October 17th as Pre-Event Hands-on workshop).
Passes for #SDC2017 is on sale at a limited time for early bird ticket currently on sale for $199 – $399 which is a $100 discount from the regular price for Academic, Alumni and General categories.
Samsung have now announced the first batch of technical sessions and workshops of SDC17 focusing mainly around AI, IoT, 360 degree and VR content, UI and UX development, etc.
Event Outline for First Batch of Sessions
- A Chat with the Pros: Creating Content for Samsung VR
- Authentication Scenarios: Using Samsung Pass APIs
- B2C and B2B Models for Wearable Applications
- Build a Dockerized Node.js Microservices Application
- Creating Gear Watch Apps with Unity
- Creating Interactive 360 Video Experiences with Samsung VR
- Customization for Enterprise Customers
- Designing and Monetizing Gear Watch Faces
- Developing High Fidelity Android Games
- Exploring Samsung Health’s Android and Server SDKs
- Fish, Hamsters, Hammers and Selfies
- Future Design for No UI
- Getting to Know You: Creating Content with Gear 360
- Guide to Designing Gear Apps and Watch Faces
- Industrial Trend of Intelligence: Past, Present and Future
- Introduction to Galaxy Game Analytics
- Knox: The Foundation of Samsung’s Enterprise Mobility Strategy
- Light Studies
- Monetize Your Apps with Samsung IAP
- Open Source Based Private Cloud for a Samsung Mobile Service
- Open Source GearVR Framework (GearVRf)
- Optimizing Apps for Samsung DeX
- Progressive Web Apps on Samsung DeX: Next-Level Web Experiences
- Samsung Health : Developing Services for Connected Health
- Samsung Internet for Gear VR and the Immersive Web
- Samsung Internet: What’s New for Web Developers?
- Simple & Secure Biometric Authentications for Irises, Faces and Fingerprints
- Solving Enterprise Mobility Using Knox Solutions and Services
- The Intersection of Fashion, Robotics and Technology
- Welcome to the Friends Service Platform
- What’s New with Samsung Professional Audio and Soundcamp?
This year’s SDC will also feature inspiring talk sessions from innovative creators and designers. Future Innovation Technology Creativity – FITC will be curating a track of these talk sessions given by Anouk Wipprecht, Jared Ficklin, GMUNK, Neil Mendoza and Rama Allen.
Save your spot for #SDC2017 and get your Early Bird passes for Samsumg Developer Conference 2017. Check out the complete schedule.
Credits: Tizen Expert and #SDC2017