System Analyst/Architect Job Overview.
Bitsweaver is searching for an analytical, solution-focused and great communicator to fit the position of System Analyst/Architect. By joining Bitsweaver, you will become a key player in realizing that growth and achieving that goal.
Major Purpose of the Position
The System Analyst/Architect contributes to the overall success of the organization by effectively directing and managing all System Development tasks for the organization.
- Strong leadership, technology, analytical and communication skills.
- Knowledge of and aptitude for business information systems.
- Knowledge in electrical/electronics is a plus.
The System Analyst/Architect ISN’T LOOKING FOR JUST A JOB; he or she wants a Creative, Innovative and Technological challenge and a solid step forward as the company seek to compete with global IT players etc.
As a systems analyst, you will use computers and related systems to design new IT solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements, all with the aim of improving business efficiency and productivity.
You must have a high level of technical expertise and clear insights into current business practices. Depending on the employer, clients may be internal, e.g. departments within the same organisation, or external.
- Examine existing IT systems and business models;
- Analyse systems requirements;
- Undertake product development;
- Implement, configure and test feasible solutions.
Your role is to liaise between and report to internal and external clients and stakeholders, including colleagues and developers, throughout the development process.
You will conduct a cost analysis and agree the timeframe to implement the proposed solution. You specify and shape the system requirements and operations, the user interface and output and present the proposal to the client. You will work closely with the client team, including commercial managers and software developers, during both the report and implementation phase.
Benefits / what to expect from us
- Competitive emolument.
- A culture of excellence; Passionate colleagues; and Exciting collaborative environment.
- A forum to have your ideas heard and built upon.
- The runway to maximize your ability.