IT Business Analyst Job Overview.
Bitsweaver aims at helping businesses implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
Our objective is to sign on more than 1,000 companies within two years and achieve growth for revenue by 30% whiles saving cost upto 20% in two years. By joining Bitsweaver, you will become a key player in realizing the growth and achieving this goal.
Major Purpose of the Position
IT Business Analyst would help the Bitsweaver Team achieve its goals through working closely with and clearly translating the client’s business objectives to a project team of internal/international technical experts who will implement a technical solution for the client.
• 3 plus years of business development/marketing/sales management experience with a background in business research and IT application development (mobile and web).
• Strong leadership, negotiation skills, technology, analytical and communication, and quantitative skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent will be a plus.
• Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
• Understanding of systems engineering concepts. i.e. C, COBOL, Software Documentation, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Analyzing Information, Teamwork, Software Maintenance, Written Communication, Promoting Process Improvement.
• The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
• Business case development.
• Modeling techniques and methods.
• Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
• Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
• Past achievement in new and expanded client business generation.
• Demonstrate ability to actively direct/manage multiple tasks; Must be willing to travel.
• Must be a goal oriented, persuasive, self-motivated and independent worker.
• Must be able to work well under pressure and be efficient in meeting timelines.
• Must have strong “consultative” skills and be well versed in and have a clear understanding of current and future trends and methodologies.
• The IT Business Analyst ISN’T LOOKING FOR JUST A JOB; he or she wants a Creative, Innovative and Technological challenge and a solid step forward challenge and a solid step forward as the company seek to compete with global IT players etc.
• Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
• Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
• Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
• Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
• Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Prepares non-technical reports, semi technical reports, and technical reports to appropriate stakeholders by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Work closely with and clearly translate the client’s business objectives to a project team of internal/international technical experts who will implement a technical solution for the client.
• Reports to the DIRECTOR OF MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT.
Benefits / what to expect from us:
• Competitive emolument.
• A culture of excellence; Passionate colleagues; and Exciting collaborative environment.
• A forum to have your ideas heard and built upon; and Access to executive leadership.
• The runway to maximize your ability.
Confident candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Also read: Job Opening: Programs Manager