Practical Education Network (PEN) is currently accepting applications for results-driven individual to expand our training program to new clients and ensure success of existing clients. This is a multi-faceted role, including following-up with existing teachers who’ve come through our STEM training program, recruiting new teachers, and building key relationships with education stakeholders so that our training program can be extended widely. He/she should have experience in sales and customer relationship management (CRM) tools. He/she should have excellent customer service and communication skills. This is a full-time position with compensation commensurate with experience.
The person must be a university graduate and must have at least one year’s experience in a relevant role (National Service can count).
Practical Education Network promotes hands-on learning in West African STEM classrooms. PEN’s curriculum utilizes locally-available materials to form activities that align with national standards. Over the last 3 years, PEN has trained 3,000 Ghanaian teachers and 100 local-level trainers in this experiential approach.
We are looking for a new hire to coordinate the extension of our program to new and existing clientele.
To work for PEN is to join a nimble team, which includes an American MIT alum and Ghanaians-all passionate about hands-on learning. The Customer Engagement Rep should equally be ready to work towards improving education in Ghana. They will play a pivotal role in helping establish PEN’s “palmprint” in STEM education on the continent.
• Present, promote and sell PEN’s training program to existing and prospective customers.
• Establish, develop and maintain excellent business and customer relationships.
• Reach out to customer leads through calls and in-person visits.
• Utilize Salesforce to organize leads, set alerts for teachers to conduct follow-up calls with, maintain updated records on each teachers’ implementation.
• Oversee PEN Local Reps, guiding them to organize PEN trainings in their various communities.
• Provide management with reports on customer needs, interests, and potential for new products and services.
• Additional duties, which may arise as needs evolve.
LOCATION AND COMPENSATION
The hire will conduct a combination of office work and field work-working out of Impact Hub Accra as a base, where he/she will make frequent phone calls to new and existing clients. He/she will go to the field to interact with teachers already in the network and to identify, visit and recruit new schools to participate.
A monthly salary based on experience level will be provided, and bonuses may also be included for high performance.
Interested parties should Submit the application form here. by 27th October 27, 2018.