HealthTrace is an ERP, Health Administration and Management Information System developed by Bitsweaver. The software has more than thirty (30) modules deployed with unparalleled ﬂexibility, scalability, ease of customization, intuitive visuals and interactive graphics that simplify complex data prudently.
HealthTrace’s dashboards deploys with quality and comprehensive drill-down capabilities to perform the tasks deﬁned in its modules which can generate over One Thousand (1,000) varying and comprehensive report types which address various stakeholders.
The objective of HealthTrace is to provide end-to-end health care delivery Information Management System that satisfies health facilities; hospitals, Polyclinics, Clinics, Specialized Care centers(Outpatient Care centers, Psychiatric Care Centers, Birth Centers etc) needs.
HealthTrace takes account of Security, Compliance, Performance, Completeness with adapt, Scalability, Track and Transfer, Customization, Report Generation and Mobile Readiness. HealthTrace is HL7 compliant.
The system handles over 1 million transactions per minutes and with a wait period of less than 100 millisecond of retrieving information without been in a wait state. Comprehensive clinical, administrative, and departmental modules share a single data repository and have a common user interface. Data entered once is immediately available to all authorized care providers, enriching the patient record with each interaction.
Part of HealthTrace’s objective is to improve safety and control costs by eliminating duplicate tests, reduce medication errors expedite billings maximize resources utilization, and achieve other operational and strategic initiatives.
Analysis are performed on patient records that have been aggregated by HealthTrace, so clinicians and administrators are able to make informed decisions based on complete and up-to-date information.
The software was built with broader consultation to industry experts garnered from health administration and management, finance, accounting, tax, insurance, corporate governance and law with relevant years of experience in health care delivery locally and internationally and in collaboration with computer engineers, analysts, architects, quality assurance and testing experts with years experience in enterprise application systems (ERP), custom software and mobile application development.
With Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm encryption we are able to protect patient’s information from unauthorized user(s) even within the same facility and/or among clinicians or care providers when the software is deployed on premise. When used in cloud, all security protocols are observed to safe guard unauthorized users accessing information.
The system incorporates best healthcare practices and is designed to deliver key tangible benefits to health care delivery across the globe, especially Africa. HealthTrace strictly complies to: Health Level-7 standards with Clinical Context Object Workgroup (CCOW) – an interoperability specification for the visual integration of user applications, SOAP, Clinical Document Architecture, Continuity of Care Document, Arden Syntax with Medical Logic Module (MLM), NHIS, MOH, GHS Protocols and GMA Standard Treatment Guideline on care planning, drug prescription and administration.
Performance and Scalability
Speed of response time and ease of accessing information is greater and far ahead of its competition. Credit to the algorithm (speed and security) scripted during creation.
Track and Transfer
With a central data repository, patience history (records) can be accessed in any facility locally and internationally based on authorization.
- Drug administered to patients are traced to the manufacture/suppliers’ batch numbers so that in an event there is deviation or issues within drug components, facility, dispensaries, patient(s) and doctors are traced and identified for necessary corrections or rectification.
- The software allows clinicians to add value to the regular service and also calculates revenue generated by each clinician in whole or in part at each stage of patient care.
- During departmental and/or geographical referral(s) patient’s records are accessed or transferred in most common file format like EXCEL, XML and GSV.
- Enhances diseases control and infection prevention as it traces patient to the doctor/nurse/pharmacist and facility the patient has come into contact with.
- Tracing accountability and responsibility of who used what (assets) at what time and who was it handed over to, reducing theft, mismanagement, misappropriation and increasing stewardship.
Immediate and easy tweaking based on request to be tailored to the facility’s unique needs. No matter the complexity of the requirement(s) we get it done and make it work best for the facility.
Generate more than 1,000 comprehensive reports types (clinical and non-clinical) and executive summary reports with graphs and intuitive visuals for decision makers and implementer to respond rapidly to issues as and when they occur.
- Insurance claims (NHIS, Private) are automatically generated and its accuracy and correctness ensures minimal or no rejection of claims when submitted for vetting;
- Auto generates reports fed into DHIMS as required by NHIS, MOH and GHS.
HealthTrace is mobile ready and when used in cloud the system allows authorized users to access the platform from their mobile phones, tablets and PCs remotely, just like a mobile app.