Developers In Vogue aims at creating a relevant community of highly skilled female developers who are passionate about using technology to revolutionize Africa.
We believe that African women have the potential to lead in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) fields and though this is not the current norm, measures can be put in place to rectify it.
We take the quality of our work seriously and this is why we invest a lot in the professional development of our Developers. We currently offer these services: Web and Mobile Apps Development, Data Science, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Content Management and Graphic Designing.
Developers In Vogue is offering an exciting opportunity to young ladies to learn full-stack web development. Our boot camp holds from 1st to 28th February, 2018 in Accra, Ghana. The sessions are a combination of on-site, online and group projects. Participants are expected to complete all course modules before graduating to the next stage of the programe.
We are currently able to accept applications from females resident in Ghana. Applicants are not required to have a prior knowledge of coding. We are interested in you if:
- You are a female who is at least 16 years old.
- You are able to commit to all online sessions in January 2018 and onsite sessions in February 2018 (Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm).
- You are able to commit to completing all activities including participating in group work, submitting assignments and community service projects.
- You are interested in applying the skills you have learnt either through freelancing, working in or starting a tech firm.
- You are able to bring a laptop for all onsite sessions.
What do I gain?
- Equipping you with the knowledge and skills to be a top-notch developer.
- Access to a community of inspiring ladies who can collaborate with you on future projects.
- One-on-one mentorship by industry experts.
- Opportunity to earn money through freelancing, internship, remote or full-time jobs in tech firms.
- Connecting you with a lot of life-changing opportunities.
- Career support services including how to ace a technical interview, how to start a tech company, etc.
- Further training in latest technologies like data science, internet of things. artificial intelligence and others.
- Access to our online learning portal.
- Complementary courses including graphic design, search engine optimization and digital marketing.
- Improving soft skills like presentation, project management, team work, critical thinking and networking.
How To Apply
All applications are to be done online. Deadline for application submission is 17th November, 2017. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed briefly via phone and final decisions will be made known to successful applicants on 12th December, 2017.
Click here to access the application form Do you have questions?
We are sure to have answered them in our Frequently Asked Questions. If not, do not hesitate to call us on +233 55 555 2836 or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org