Pale Moon Browser has received updated fixes to to its last known version from May v28.9.3 (2020-05-08). Below are details of the the new update.
This is a development, bug fix and security update.
- Implemented ES2020
globalThisfor web compatibility
- Improved our WebM media parser to be more tolerant to different encoding styles.
- Improved our MP3 media parser to be more tolerant to different encoding styles and particularly tiny files/stream chunks.
- Improved performance of table drawing for more corner cases
- Changed the way images without a
srcare handled in page layouts to align with the Chrome-pushed spec.
- Added modern MIPS support
- Split out the ICU data file from xul.dll on Windows
- Fixed a regression in WebAudio channel handling due to a landed security fix.
- Fixed a regression preventing scripting from properly disabling input controls
- Fixed an issue with border radius sometimes not being honored in tables
- Fixed some build issues in non-standard configurations.
- Removed more telemetry code
- Removed the in-browser speech recognition engine and API
- Removed support for the obsolete and unmaintained NVidia 3DVision stereoscopic interface.
- Changed handling of braille blanks in the ui (CVE-2020-12409) DiD
- Mitigated a potential timing attack against DSA keys in NSS (CVE-2020-12399)
- Unified XUL Platform Mozilla Security Patch Summary: 1 fixed, 1 defense-in-depth, 8 not applicable.